Why Test for Radon - Radon is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is released when naturally occurring uranium in soil decays. Not only is it radioactive, but 1 in 3 homes in Utah have high levels indoors.
Radon accounts for about 21,000 lung cancer deaths each year and is the leading cause of lung cancer in nonsmokers in the U.S. With so much risk involved, what is holding you back from testing your home?
Because you can’t see, smell or taste radon gas, specialty testing is the only way to detect it. The good news is that this can be done quickly for free with Utah Radon Services! Click here to request your radon test.
Check out our resources below for more information about radon exposure.